Pages

Wednesday 23 July 2014

My Holidays

Did you enjoy your holiday? Our School finished on Friday 4th of July for term break. I was so excited because i couldn't wait to sleep in. My Family didn’t do much things during the holidays but i still enjoyed it. I am going to tell you about my Holidays.


On the first week of my holiday it wasn't really cool because My Dad's Aunt Lei Passed away. She was very sick, she couldn't walk and she was a bit old.
On Friday was a Family Service and On Saturday was the burial. There were a lot of people there most of them were my cousins but I didn't even know them. My dad went and helped the other men burry Aunt Lei. But my Mum and my brother Grady just went to watch them, while me and my sisters Raelene and  Ramonadel stayed in the car cause it was raining.


On the second week of the holidays i went to the movies to watch the movie Maleficent. This Movie is about a girl that has wings. She met this young boy, When they were little, but the boy worked for his King. The king wanted Maleficent’s wings. So the young boy went and talked with Maleficent, and while he was talking Maleficent fell asleep. Then that's where the boy cutted off Maleficent's wings.

My favourite part in my holidays was going to my Aunt's funeral, because i got to meet more of my dads family. i Felt nervous speaking to my cousins because i didn't really know them but i stilled enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment